Honeyed Pasture Antlers and Hooves
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph nodded her head, paying attention to his words "I'll have to try that." It was a treat she had never tried before and while a part of her tilted her head in curiosity having never thought to put berries on anything she was more open to the experience than anything else. She thought of berries as something to fill her belly when hunger gnawed and there was nothing else around, but she supposed that with meat she might like them better.

She listened to his description. It sounded like the leaders would test the mettle of their own. It made sense since that would give them knowledge, but it still seemed like quite the trail - some packs excluded most leaders she knew attained their rank through skill so if this was the test set out she had no doubt that the leader would be formidable. There was a slight hum as she thought of it, while choosing a mate off looks alone was most likely not the wisest course she had to admit that a dark brown wolf and a white one standing side by side would make quite the pair. She laughed at his description of Void. If she came across him she had no doubt that they would clash in some manner if his disrespect carried over. But she did not take any offense at the company Rodyn kept. "I'll keep that in mind if I can, although if we run into each other one of use will most likely get a good bite in or two." While Heph's pride was not a thing she chased as much as adventure she still had plenty of it so she would not tolerate its abuse overmuch.

Heph separated the shoulders at the ribcage as best she could, it would be simpler not to have to separate the antlers either. Perhaps Khasni would be appeased if she brought her the skull of the caribou as well. While the meat on the shoulder was less plentiful than the haunches it would still make a meal large enough for the three wolves - especially since she and Rodyn would have to drag it halfway to the Forsaken's borders. "Thank you." She smiled through bloodied teeth and began to drag heaving as much as she good. "Safe travels until me meet again, hopefully." There was a wry smile on her lips but her words were more in jest than anything else. It sounded like his wrestle with the sun man would not be until the death but she knew danger could never fully be avoided nor did Rodyn strike her as the type of wolf to flee at the first sign of it if there was something worth fighting for.

Thanks for the thread! This can be the last from me if that's good with you? I would also be down for a Dreven thread as well for gift delivery if that'd be okay?
Messages In This Thread
Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 22, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 24, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 24, 2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 26, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 26, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 27, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 27, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 28, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 28, 2022, 06:13 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 30, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 30, 2022, 11:04 AM