The Tangle But I've got a plan and some wax and some string
Loner
340 Posts
Ooc — Jess
So the wolf was friendly! All Suzu needed to be convinced was the fact that they both thought the bird calls were cute. Now, they were basically best friends. "Aren't dey?" She agreed. "Chick en dee dee dee dee!" She called out, hoping that the little birds were calmed enough now that they'd all seen the stranger that they might resume their happier greeting. They were silent for a minute. Having not been given a response, she shrugged and turned back to Rykor, whose name caused her to smile. 

"Rykor! I like that name! My name's Berceuse, but I go by Suzu." She said, and moved forward so that they might share breath for a moment and learn each other's scents. The other wolf did not have the musk that male wolves had, so she assumed that Rykor was female. "You have such pretty eyes!" She complimented, before she flicked an ear back- one of the birds had called out again, now with their more familiar song. "Oh! There it is! You see how they change their call? I think they use the Chyeeeeee choo-choo! as kind of an alarm, but once they get to know you, they use the chick en dee dee dee that means you're cool. I think they like you!" She said with a giggle.
Messages In This Thread
But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Suzu - November 15, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Suzu - November 16, 2022, 01:40 PM