The Tangle But I've got a plan and some wax and some string
Loner
365 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"You can catch one of dose?!?" She admired the wolf in a new light. The little birds were so small and so swift- they flitted from branch to branch quickly, and while they were quite friendly and came within reach, Suzu had zero confidence that she could actually catch one if she tried. She'd just be jumping up and down, wearing herself out...She'd perhaps become a bit too accustomed to the art of scavenging along the beach, picking through tide pools for food, and hadn't been working on her actual coordination. 

When she was informed of his gender, she tilted her head to the side. She'd never met anyone who wasn't the gender that they smelled like. "Oh?" She asked, ears perked. He went on, further intriguing her by informing her that he was half dog. Suzu wasn't sure what a dog was, but she was impressed nonetheless. He complimented her eyes, so she smiled and tilted her head slightly, tail waving. "Well, you are very 'andsome, Rykor!" She declared. She might have had more questions, but his personality charmed her out of needing answers. 

She smiled faintly as the bird continued their more casual conversation in the background. "I am...Five months old, an' I belong to Sapphique. It be de pack along the beach, at Dragoncrest Cliffs just west of 'ere. Just East of 'ere is Redtail Rise, where dere be anot'er pack, an' dey be our friends." She said, and she sniffed. "You do not smell of dem, though. Where do you live?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Suzu - November 15, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Suzu - November 19, 2022, 08:19 PM