Dragoncrest Cliffs Some feathers I stole from the birds
Loner
366 Posts
Ooc — Jess
I love it when you join my threads :D Is it OK with you if this is set like...Today? Haha, I haven't been playing her with a wounded paw in any of my other threads. I think timeline-wise this is my newest anyway :)

Bites, stings, scrapes and scuffs- they all hurt for a bit, and then the pain went away. This sensation, though, it was something different. The wound on the bottom of her foot made her pawpad angry and red, and she felt the rough skin of her paw stretch as blisters formed. She kept her foot in the water, but did not put pressure on it. It felt much better in the cold, salty water than it did when she took it out, but she couldn't very well just stand in the water until it was healed. 

She'd begun to wonder if she should call out for Grandmaman or Sobo when Etienne came running along the beach. Wisely, he avoided the jellyfish as he approached her. Just in case, she called out. "Don' step on de jellyfish hairs, dey sting!" She said. When he came to her side, she nuzzled him gratefully. He was always there to help make her feel better. She lifted her paw to show him. "It burns. I feel OK, but it really hurts. Less so when I put it in de water, so I t'ink at least de cold water be 'elpin' wid de pain." She said. "Maybe we can wrap it in kelp, eh?" She asked. "I want to soak it for a while, but after...Do you t'ink kelp will 'elp keep it from getting infected?"
Messages In This Thread
Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 19, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 21, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 22, 2022, 06:18 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 22, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 10:38 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 23, 2022, 07:40 AM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 23, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 24, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 25, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 25, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 27, 2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 28, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 28, 2022, 02:20 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 28, 2022, 02:29 PM