The Tangle But I've got a plan and some wax and some string
Loner
340 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The thought of being attacked by a big bird made Suzu's eyes widen. He would have had no idea that she'd lost a sibling, temporarily, to an eagle that had carried him off and away from the wolves of Sapphique. Birds were, in her opinion, less to be hunted and more to be admired and respected. "So, dese be songbirds, den?" She asked. "What dey be called?" She asked. They were quite cute- little, round, fluffy birds with a black cap on their head. The shuffled their little wings often, fluffing their feathers up in order to keep themselves warm. Native to the area, the chickadees would stay for both winter and summer, but it was her first time encountering them at all as they did not tend to live along the coast. 

"It is my first winter!" She said, nodding. She smiled still, glad that her compliment had made him feel good about himself, and it was nice, too, to have someone tell her that she was pretty. He spoke of his travels, and of living life on his own, which concerned her a little bit. He was so friendly- it surprised her that he might opt to travel rather than settling down with a pack. She didn't want to question his choice, though; he seemed to be doing well enough on his own, and as long as he knew that there was a friendly pack in the area, he could visit or join if he wanted to. 

She was sad to hear that his family hadn't treated him well, and frowned. "Well if dey be not nice to you, I am glad you do not live wit dem. You should be 'appy, an' you can always fin' friends an' new family dat will have you. Your birth family can just...Miss out until dey learn to be nice." She said with a firm nod. Family was supposed to be supportive, encouraging, not mean. "I do 'ave brot'ers- I 'ave t'ree of dem!" She said. "My family is very big, I 'ave lots of aunties an' uncles an' cousins. Some of dem live as travellers too!" She said.
Messages In This Thread
But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Suzu - November 15, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: But I've got a plan and some wax and some string - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 01:09 PM