Dragoncrest Cliffs don't worry about me
Loner
364 Posts
Ooc — Jess
:D

With her paw still healing from the jellyfish sting, Suzu had to be careful about where she went, and how fast. The bandage of kelp on her foot trailed up her ankle, and by the time one dressing dried out, her brother would be there to apply another. With a fresh bandage, and a fresh coat of aloe to soothe the stinging, she felt comfortable meandering through the forest, still walking on three feet to keep the pressure off the blistered pawpad. 

As she could not study the life along the shore, instead she set her sights to the trees of the woodlands. The sequoias she knew, as the true giants of their wooded territory. The hardwoods were more difficult to identify in the winter without their leaves, so instead she spent some time studying the different types of coniferous trees, separating them in type by the clusters of nettles they had. 

She'd pulled samples from three different trees. One had nettles in clusters of two, one in clusters of three, and one had clusters of five. From where she sat, she could see both the sample and the tree she had plucked it from, and thus, she studied the shape of the overall tree in relation to its nettle clusters. 

But then she saw Jorunn- and she had questions that perhaps the Emerald would know, so she woofed, to beckon the woman over.
Messages In This Thread
don't worry about me - by Jorunn - November 25, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: don't worry about me - by Suzu - November 25, 2022, 01:09 PM
RE: don't worry about me - by Jorunn - November 25, 2022, 01:13 PM
RE: don't worry about me - by Suzu - November 25, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: don't worry about me - by Jorunn - November 28, 2022, 12:32 AM
RE: don't worry about me - by Suzu - November 28, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: don't worry about me - by Jorunn - December 21, 2022, 03:41 PM
RE: don't worry about me - by Suzu - December 25, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: don't worry about me - by Jorunn - January 09, 2023, 04:29 PM
RE: don't worry about me - by Suzu - January 16, 2023, 03:07 PM