The Sunspire i can't get you out of the rain.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

I know, she replied with a slow exhale at the ugly truth. It is why I am here, after all. Instead of still out, wasting away the hours and the miles looking for something well beyond reach. It was the mountain and its wolves that made her keep a limit to it, but there was no denying the itch to keep looking that she could not yet shake. Time was making it easier to justify her inaction, for as Summer said, if he still persisted out there, he may be fine.. and the trails only grew colder on their end; obviously, he was not here.

And as she had said, this is why she was here -- to keep something together in his absence and from here, guide them towards strength, survival and camaraderie. While not prepared for the role, she had seized it anyway and now a whole pack looked to her as their center. Her ears flicked; this notion seemed so weighty, and made her shift her own posture subtly. I have known Ferdie for so long, to suddenly not have him around has been.. strange to adjust to, she huffed. This was a change even she was struggling with for reasons not quite understood.

He had been so steadfast all that time and she had always known where to find him, even when she had been a loner. But it is what it is. I just cannot yet deny the want to search still, although the Sunspire's priority outweighs it majorly. Especially now when there is nothing to go on. Brows furrowed, she decided to shift the topic. I now wonder if perhaps the cougar he evidently met up with may lurk closer to the mountain soon. Several weeks back there was one -- an eerie albino one no less -- hunting at our base that needed running off.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 25, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - September 27, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 27, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 03, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 02:05 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 09, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 11, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 12, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 04:20 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 21, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 02, 2014, 01:46 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - November 04, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 08, 2014, 03:19 AM