Ravensblood Forest Can I bring another bitch or nah?
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I gotta get a reply in here for Valentine's day at LEAST

What Tybault described sounded so much like heaven to Ashlar he could scarcely believe it. Imagine, singing together with the entire pack every few weeks!! And dancing!! It was something he had rarely done, and in his recollection, near always done alone.

It sounds perfect. The bard's warm, golden gaze turned a little misty as he was reminded again of his mère and how much she would have loved a place like this. Baba too, as he always loved to listen.

Then he averted shyly as he realized it was probably silly to be getting emotional over a place he'd never been. He swallowed as he thought of the Rise again, reminded of impending war.

It's a game of rhymes. We say something that rhymes with what the last person said and then we say something new. It's like building a song except without the music. And sometimes without the beat. Ashlar would occasionally try to add meter but that was more when he played it on his own, as a way to challenge himself and inspire lyrics. He would not worry so much about it here.

Something kind of like... "I'm really glad I met you here, and glad that we could talk." He smiled, warming a little in his cheeks. Now you'd rhyme, then add something for me to rhyme back.
Messages In This Thread
Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 12:23 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - January 10, 2023, 12:41 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 12:59 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - January 10, 2023, 04:17 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 09:39 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - January 10, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - January 15, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 15, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - February 14, 2023, 11:32 AM