Barrow Fields cold day in hell
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph barked out a sharp laugh. Formality was an uncomfortable garment, but ripped and torn to fit it made a lovely adornment to conversation in her mind. She pressed, joking voice dipping in and out of valleys huffing around the laughter. "Alright beautiful, hmmm no?  sweetheart? fireheart?" Eventually the other wolf spoke her name and Heph considered. It might have been short for something, or perhaps that was what she went by after all. "Win. Well with a name like that I can't lose." Her tail ticked a bit at her own joke, curling up with her voice at the end of the words, eyes lightening.

But she switched gears and answered the question readily enough. There was nothing to hide and her tone was wide and easy rolling easily over the rises and falls of the terrain. "I was traveling with some friends, might finally be finding a place to settle down much as it pains me to say. What about you?" As much as she had thought she would never find a place to return to in the midst of her travels she knew that even change was subject to its own rules and Samani and Rodyn offered an enticing prospect she was unwilling to give up.
Messages In This Thread
cold day in hell - by Win - February 14, 2023, 01:02 PM
RE: cold day in hell - by Heph - February 14, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: cold day in hell - by Win - February 14, 2023, 11:29 PM
RE: cold day in hell - by Heph - February 15, 2023, 04:28 PM
RE: cold day in hell - by Win - February 15, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: cold day in hell - by Heph - February 19, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: cold day in hell - by Win - February 19, 2023, 07:01 PM
RE: cold day in hell - by Heph - February 23, 2023, 12:03 PM