The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph had merely intended to stretch her legs just outside the territory. The forest beckoned her, and she itched to trace its many pathways sprayed with the faint scent of the sea while the moon was still out and seemed to invite a second kind of dawn. She thought, beneath the foliage, she could make out the twinkling of stars and she let them, alongside her own senses, mark her direction. But she had no intention of wandering so far that the act would be necessary - more habit than anything.

While she knew that Moonglow and Moonspear were near enough she had not expected to find anyone she knew. But the scent and look of the large wolf seemed familiar and upon coming closer she let her pawsteps speak a little more loudly as she approached. "Fancy my luck at running into someone so handsome twice." Humor curled on the edges of her words but they remained empty at the bottom, last she had heard he had been seeking the hand of someone within Moonglow. She had only met him once but she thought that she would remember the face and name to it. "Rhaegal right?"
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM