The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph smiled, it seemed like a friendly re-meeting and she always preferred to leave on good terms rather than bad. She answered the request for small talk honestly, a hint of excitement seeping into her tone that she could not help. "A new pack, Moontide, two friends of mine are starting it out here and I wanted to take part." She used her head and paw to motion in the direction she had come from, turning slightly to indicate the direction. While Rhaegal had said he was not from Moonglow before if his suit had been successful her guess was that he was connected to it in some way.

She added again, turning the conversation back towards him, curious though not prying as to how he had been. "How about you?" While it was hardly her business she enjoyed hearing stories and of the places and wolves others had seen almost as much as she liked visiting them herself.
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM