Ocean's Breath Plateau Heads Up Heads Down
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph heard Rodyn approach and replied with a simple "heya!" returning his greeting nudge more out of habit than any intent. Now that her friend was there she was not sure what exactly to say, his upbeat manner contrasted with her own indecision. Usually she would have enjoyed chatting with him about what it would have been like to hunt a creature that large or ask him if he was getting any sleep but none of that seemed appropriate. There was a tension in her shoulders that had not gone away fully since her meeting with the black wolf.

"I know, imagine my surprise" at first she tried to be joking but her tongue got the better of her and before she could think of any better way to approach the topic her ears had flicked back and she continued hotly "Speaking of surprises thanks for not warning me about Void, you told me he was disrespectful but I would think that's an understatement. He told me, and these are his words: he used to try and force women and girls to mate with him." There was a bite and reproach to her voice but she wanted an explanation not a fight, she was being brash and a loud and forthright she didn't feel there was a way to approach the topic with subtlety.

Heph is way less conflict-avoidant than me so I was *wrestling* with this dialogue
Messages In This Thread
Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 12, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 12, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 13, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 13, 2023, 05:31 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 14, 2023, 05:35 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 15, 2023, 08:05 AM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:37 PM