Ocean's Breath Plateau Heads Up Heads Down
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Rodyn's shock somehow calmed her, the fact that he did not know soothed a doubt that she had been carrying her and made it easier for her to relax and she let him prod her with his own nose and answered quickly if a bit wry. "Thankfully for both of us no. He only came on a little strong even by my standards." While the other wolf was larger than her if he had tried anything she would not have hesitated to fight tooth, nail, and everything else to defend herself or use her own four legs to carry her swiftly and surely across the land. She was still disturbed at the topic of conversation, but she once again felt comfortable in his company and no longer felt unsure of how to speak to him.

She felt a little bit unsure at Rodyn's description. While miscommunications were always possible her memory of Void's own choice of words rang clear in her ears and it was difficult for her to reconcile that with the possibility of anything else. But if Void had been truthful and honest, which she was inclined to believe, he and Rodyn had travelled a ways together and knew one another well. For his sake at least she did not want him to have to doubt his own friend. "I hope so too, if only because he is a friend of yours and a packmate to both of us. But, Rodyn, he laughed and joked about it, he says he has stopped and changed and perhaps that's true, but I'm not all that convinced he understands that it's wrong." For Heph at least there was an important distinction. She could find a way to make piece living alongside a wolf who had changed - whose bad deeds were in the past. But she would find it harder to tolerate a wolf who, in the present moment, could not distinguish the right from the wrong actions.
Messages In This Thread
Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 12, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 12, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 13, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 13, 2023, 05:31 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 14, 2023, 05:35 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 15, 2023, 08:05 AM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:37 PM