The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph's maw curved up into a slight smile at his consideration. She thought it was rather romantic, and only nodded her head already giving a minute shake of her head and shoulders to wave off the hint of an apology in his tone. Her voice was warm but teasing as she intoned "A true gentleman. The invitation is always open so come whenever you're ready and call if you'd like a guide." She was sure Samani and Rodyn would be happy to see a wolf from Moonglow and if they were related and family even more so. The more she explored of the plateau the more she was impressed and she would enjoy showing it.

His description of the wedding did not provide many details but in only fueled her curiosity. She wondered if Rodyn and Samani had already had their wedding or if they were waiting until the pack was formed? Perhaps she would be able to attend if it was held in Moontide's territory, the prospect was only more exciting now that her suspicions of it being a grand affair were confirmed."Hmmm perhaps one day I'll see one." there was a curiosity in her voice but she was in no rush, the wheels of marraige and love rarely ever came to a full stop so she was sure there would be more eventually.

She saw him look up at the stars and considered the hue of the sky and the glow of the moon, there was still enough time for her to time her return before the afternoon perhaps even in the morning so it was most likely time to "In any case I wouldn't want you to keep your lovely bride waiting or miss too much of the day."
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM