Redhawk Caldera Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,541 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Oh, no, he was so sweet. Maia laughed in a way that was half a sob, but her smile lit up a little more genuinely. She was a mess, and really it wasn’t polite. He was a guest here!!

No, please, it’s alright. I’m just… it’s hard, when kids grow up. Even if you know they deserve to see the world, and get as many stories as they can, all you want to do is keep them close. She waved a paw dismissively, embarrassed. It’s… just silly. I’m sorry.

Oh, gosh, another apology. She moved on as quickly as she could, before he called her on it.

I don’t think I knew Mereo. Was that where you lived? She was sorry to hear it was gone, and moreso at the hint that it disappeared unnecessarily. If he needed a home he would of course be more than welcome here! But she held off on that, waiting to see if he wanted to elaborate.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 08, 2023, 02:20 AM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Killdeer - March 08, 2023, 04:52 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 17, 2023, 11:51 AM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Killdeer - March 17, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 19, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Killdeer - March 21, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win - by Maia - March 26, 2023, 08:57 AM