Lion Head Mesa If I catch fire then I'll change my aim
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

598 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
as soon as the words left her mouth, even in the midst of her emotion, nazli knew she had said the wrong thing, let the wrong part of her emerge. it was not right for a fellahin to speak in this way to anyone! it was not right against the nebet, or anyone else, as they were above her in every way! and she knew this. she had been trained against such vile emotive moments; and yet she had a lack of control here, and medusa took full advantage.
the pathetic part of it was, nazli thought herself deserving of such vitriol. as medusa voiced her opposition and made her corrections, nazli wilted. as quiet as the nebet became, the more hostile; and nazli felt so very small in their presence, like a fly being snapped at, her wings being tugged off with each syllable of promised threat.
medusa swore protection; it was blackmail, it was dangerous, it was wrong, but it was beyond nazli now - and she felt so thoroughly crushed (all the way down to her spirit) that she could only nod in short, quick bursts. anything, anything to make amends for this! anything to protect herself.
she couldn't even speak, so strong was her fear.
Messages In This Thread
If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 03, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 04, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 08, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 11, 2023, 10:27 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 12, 2023, 07:09 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 21, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 22, 2023, 01:38 AM