Ocean's Breath Plateau That makes your worst day feel like your birthday
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph grinned at the fur, remembering when Rodyn had first offered beaver pelts and she had refused because she had nowhere to stow them safely. But now she could make a den that she could return to and put pelts and perhaps store some bones there as well if there were enough hunts that such things were plentiful. "Someone a little less selfish would tell you to save such a fine pelt for your wife or any pups but I'll just thank you for thinking of me." Her own tail wagged happily in response to the gift and Rodyn's own demeanor. She shook her head good-naturedly. They had been lucky with their borders thus far and not suffered any major attacks, and their borders were already well marked but she enjoyed the world moving around her and traversing them was a good way to get the feeling of movement in her limbs and make the fact that she was part of a pack feel less like a good dream and more like something she could actually enjoy. Her voice was bright as she replied. "Not at all I'm just marking the borders and keeping my eye out for any rabbit dens - it's a bit sad but the kits and adolescents make good practice for young hunters - I think I might have seen someone due for pups around the territory?" There was a question at the end. Heph had seen wolves pregnant with young before and had babysat a few of her younger siblings and cousins, but she was still not overly familiar with the signs and knew that she might have mistaken them.

@Marina for reference let me know if I should change it!
Messages In This Thread
RE: That makes your worst day feel like your birthday - by Heph - March 23, 2023, 09:01 PM