Greatwater Lake Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
I'm sorry if this too soon for Naz! let me know if so!

There was recognition, but also a flare of hunger. Another had come with him, and she knew it. 

@Nazli was not far behind him.

Turning to the girl, he beckoned. She should join at his side so that Zharille may understand.

But first, to Nazli he would speak. This woman is a friend. It is different life here. Words are few. None, for her. But it needn't be for us.

Now to Zharille. Khaba gestured to the young wolf beside him. She was no threat to their companionship, or whatever she wanted to call it. She was a friend. One that required his protection, as he had promised it.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Drag me to death, like a lit cigarette - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 03:36 PM