Ocean's Breath Plateau That makes your worst day feel like your birthday
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph smiled and laughed though shaking her head. She was sure that Rodyn would have completed it with all haste with or without her help, but he was right and she was glad that it had hastened her meeting with Samani too who she was getting to know. A thoughtful hum escaped her, Marina. While the pregnant mother might not welcome unknown and strange company Heph would do her best to also contribute to keeping her safe, well fed, and protected during the season. It reinforced her pride at being part of a pack like Moontide that they had taken in a wolf in need. And Heph agreed, even if not all of her children grew up to be hunters for the pack knowing the basics would be essential to them as they grew. "I see, with little paws running around here it promises to be lively." There was a playful light in her eyes, but she was being honest as well. Heph would hardly mind pups getting underpaw.

She had to take a second to consider Rodyn's question. Her ears flickered for a moment in indecision and when her words came out they were somewhat unsure. A bit of laughter escaped her, but there was an undercurrent of nerves to it "Well I don't think I've fully escaped that urge." As she considered it more clearly though her voice became more steady. "It would certainly tie me down for at least a little while, I wouldn't want to be absent to them and would want them to grow up here surrounded by care. But I think if I met the right partner, someone who was willing to accommodate my ways I might want that." She paused. When she had left her old pack it was before she really learned much about the traditions around rights to have mates and children and she had little idea how "If I did want to would you and Samani approve?" She knew that for Rodyn and Samani at least Moonwoman had helped make the match, but if she met someone by other means would they accept that as well? "Or if I did meet someone who I thought I might suit and might suit me would you want to appraise them yourselves before I pursued?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: That makes your worst day feel like your birthday - by Heph - March 24, 2023, 10:15 PM