Ocean's Breath Plateau That makes your worst day feel like your birthday
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
She nodded her head at the assessment, glad to hear confirmation and to have knowledge the matter. "I will" She smiled warmly, there were of course practical considerations to having pups. "And I'll do my best to make sure you and Samani's pups and the pups of Moontide eat well." It was somewhat inevitable that a wolf know hunger at some point in their lives but forestalling the moment when pups could so that they could grow strong and healthy was and important part of any pack. Though Heph tried to be open-minded about other packs with different ways she found it difficult to imagine raising wolf cubs in another way if one could help it. There was a light huff of laughter that accompanied her words, but it was true that any pups would grow up on not only the prey like rabbits and perhaps deer if the pack were lucky in their hunts from the surrounding forest but also hopefully to know the taste of the ocean.

It took her a bit longer to think on the other offer, matchmaking services were somewhat unfamiliar to her and she felt herself somewhat skeptical and slow to trust them. But after meeting Kukutux and her husband and wife, and seeing how well Rodyn and Samani and even Rhaegal and his wife that she had not met got along she found herself more willing to place her trust in the abilities of the older white wolf. She had decided to settle with Moontide and their pack was closely entwined with Moonglow and the moonwoman, she wanted to be a part of her new home and her impression of Kukutux had been positive if brief. She had indeed exuded the wisdom and gentle authority that Heph had imagined her with after hearing about her from Rodyn and Rhaegal. "I think if Moonwoman is willing I would be grateful for her matchmaking," A wry but playful smile adorned her lips as she added "But if she declares me a hopeless case I'm more than happy with Moontide and whatever friends I find here." And that held a certain truth of it as well. Though she had not met very many of the wolves in Moontide she was sure that she could build friendships and a sense of family enough in the pack to alleviate any loneliness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: That makes your worst day feel like your birthday - by Heph - March 26, 2023, 11:30 AM