Ocean's Breath Plateau That makes your worst day feel like your birthday
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph laughed along good-naturedly. If Rodyn, who had more experience with the matchmaking of the Moonwoman, believed she would find a match perhaps Heph would redouble her efforts to build a larger den sooner rather than later. The pelt that she had been gifted would certainly help with that. She trusted that she would find the entire process interesting at the very least and shot a smile at the other wolf as he assured her she was welcome, it was slowly becoming a reality that she was accustoming herself to transient though she generally thought such things to be. "Good, you might have to suffer my company longer yet. I think I've scented evidence and heard tell of a pack to the west called Two Rivers Isle and a new pack to the east whose name I don't know but both are within a few days journey of here." Though her short explanation had started off joking her tone evened out as she provided the information she was aware of. "If you think it's a good idea I thought I might try to visit both in the coming weeks to see if they would be interested in trade and maybe some exchange of knowledge or help on hunts. One of the wolves to the west introduced me to a new kind of prey in the sea, she called it 낙지." She was curious as to what Rodyn might think. While her time as a wanderer had given her confidence in traversing the distances necessary to establish trade and communication she was much less experienced acting as any sort of mouthpiece for a pack and she was not completely sure what made a good trading partner beyond willingness and resources. Though she could easily travel in the general direction Iseul had given her she was not sure if she should bring things already ready to trade or if she should simply go and feel out whether it was something the pack would be interested in prior.
Messages In This Thread
RE: That makes your worst day feel like your birthday - by Heph - March 27, 2023, 11:16 PM