Ocean's Breath Plateau That makes your worst day feel like your birthday
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph nodded, the motion sure and full of weight. "Thank you, I am glad, but even though I've felt a bit restless I've been looking forward to meeting a few of these new faces. Perhaps one or two will be as breathtaking as yours." She was teasing and light, but wanted to reassure him that she was not pushing herself or unhappy with her decision to linger nearby. While eventually she would go further afield there was still plenty happening along the coast that interested her enough to cause the scales of her desires to tip. Besides Rodyn was handsome, so was Void even if she still felt somewhat apprehensive about meeting him once more, quite the conundrum she found herself in, almost inclined to laugh at herself for such a complaint - surrounded by good company truly the worst complaint a wolf could lodge. Though she was staying for longer than she anticipated she did not feel trapped by this pack or these lands she was slowly accustoming herself to calling home.

Her ears pricked a bit and she considered Rodyn's words carefully, nodding her head. With her attention caught on fully internalizing and committing the words to memory her expression was full of a concentration that was usually reserved to the hunt. "I see, I think I'll try that then. I have no doubt my legs will get me there but it'll be a learning curve for my mouth to figure out how to catch up but I'll do my best." A roguish smile flit across her lips at that despite her honesty. If it had only been teasing and flirting Heph figured that she could keep up fairly well with most conversation, but trying to establish some measure of trust and perhaps future cooperation would be a task she was excited and serious about while still trying to develop her skills further.
Messages In This Thread
RE: That makes your worst day feel like your birthday - by Heph - March 30, 2023, 01:02 PM