Ocean's Breath Plateau That makes your worst day feel like your birthday
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph grinned, it would be nice to see Rodyn in his element and pick up on how he interacted with these other wolves as well as see more of the coast. While she had not really heard of Sapphique they sounded intriguing and her head gave a firm nod "I'd love to come, just let me know when you plan to set out." At his comment about them preferring women to men she only had to laugh her tail wagging as her shoulders shook for a brief moment before she cleared her lungs of enough air that she could speak again "That only means they have good taste, I'm sure you prefer Samani's company to any of her brothers." Heph was not unaware of the charms in all sorts of wolves though admittedly her experience in the department of romance was rather short. Her voice was teasing, of course she thought that Rodyn would prefer Samani's company to just about anyone including her sister's, but the point still stood. She was not sure whether or not Samani had any brothers but she thought it likely in a family as expansive as Moonglow seemed to be - surely a few in-laws if nothing else.
Messages In This Thread
RE: That makes your worst day feel like your birthday - by Heph - April 01, 2023, 04:35 PM