The Sunspire i can't get you out of the rain.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i keep zoning out and accidentally writing "cougards"... it's obviously time for me to stop
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She had always tried not to think too in depth about her relationship with Ferdie, whatever it was. She knew she brought out something.. else in him, and she always felt at ease in his company. That and she had known him longer than any wolf around here. Many of the other faces she had met and formed any connection to many moons ago had either died or moved on. For so long, he had been an exception.

Anyway, she mulled over the idea of pursuing cougars instead. Perhaps it is worth considering. There were goods and bads both that came to mind with this approach. Her expression was stern with concentration. But should we find it, are we ready to confront it without major consequence.. she murmured thoughtfully. They could kill wolves easily and her and Jace were the formally titled warriors here (and he had that limp still).

But there were a decent handful that came to mind that she thought could hold their own. But with winter so close, wounded pack mates was not inviting in the least. And she knew the pack probably wouldn't fancy her running headlong at it alone, either. If only we could know somehow and with certainty which one did it.. As much as I would not complain if all the cougars in the area were gone, though, since I suspect they may come here in winter to hunt our goats. The albino one was, and it was not even winter then. She was thinking the goats would stay nearby even in winter. Maybe move more into the forests or down the mountain, which could just make them easier for other predators (wolves and cougars alike) to pursue if they traveled too far from the Sunspire itself.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 25, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - September 27, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 27, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 03, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 02:05 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 09, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 11, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 12, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 04:20 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 21, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 02, 2014, 01:46 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - November 04, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 08, 2014, 03:19 AM