Moonspear I tell myself that you’re no good for me
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn had paused at a specific patch of green that was smelly as could be. His instinct was to roll in it as dogs so often like to do, but he resisted the temptation. He didn't particularly like the idea of getting caught rolling around on his back when the pack's leader arrived, friend though she may be to Fenn and Killdeer. He abandoned it with reluctance and trotted back to his companions, shooting Killer an easy smile since he looked to be a little on edge.

For his part, Penn was perfectly relaxed when the two wolves appeared. He thought back to his conversation with Alaric, jumping swiftly to conclusions about their identities. He was quiet while Fenn responded on their behalf, jumping swiftly to the point with few pleasantries. Which was fine, but Penn wanted to show off. "I assume you are Lady Sialuk? And this is Njord?" he said, nodding to each in turn with a friendly smile, "I met one of yours the other day—Alaric. He seems to be a big fan."

A nice compliment wouldn't hurt, right? Look how good Penn is at making friends these days!
Messages In This Thread
I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Fennec - April 09, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Penn - April 14, 2023, 06:08 AM