Moonspear I tell myself that you’re no good for me
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn had to hold back the sigh of relief when she confirmed her name as Sialuk without the Lady. That must’ve just been Alaric’s thing, for which Penn was grateful to learn. He knew himself well enough to know he would be able to hold his tongue for only so long. Eventually, some smart aleck remark would escape him in front of the wrong person. Probably this Njord fellow, whom Penn suspected might not have any sense of humor to him—a suspicion based in absolutely nothing.

Sialuk continued and Penn quickly found himself lost. We’re they supposed to know wtf an ulaq was? He glanced sidelong at Fenn and then Killer, neither of whom gave him any indication that they were equally confused. They merely followed, and so Penn did as well. He didn’t keep his mouth shut, though.

”Thanks for letting us in without the ritualistic interrogation,” Penn said, falling in step nearer to Sialuk since it was to her his question was directed, ”I gotta ask though. What on earth is an oo-lick? Am I even saying that right?” He smiled, hoping she took no offense to his candor. Not that he would’ve censored himself to avoid it.
Messages In This Thread
I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Fennec - April 09, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Penn - April 14, 2023, 07:26 PM