Redtail Rise you need someone to take your pain for you?
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Will I? What's his name? Maybe she would need to make him pay for hurting her son. There were many ways to do that and she needed to build up her herb den again anyway. The mention of Aventus and Atreus was like a knife to her heart. She wished they were here now, especially her mate; she would feel less alone if he was. I've been searching for your father but found nothing... She looked away for a moment, trying to hide the complete despair that knowledge brought with it. I will keep looking for him and your brother. It was an easy promise to make. 

He asked if she was staying, which hurt too, but she deserved it. I came back to be with you, Ancelin, and I don't plan on going anywhere. The only way she would leave was if she was forced to or taken against her will. The former was more likely, but she would make sure that didn't happen if she could. She had work to do. 

He was only here for a couple of hours. What job were you given? she asked. The real question was if she could go with him, but she couldn't get the words out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you need someone to take your pain for you? - by Arielle - April 19, 2023, 12:59 PM