Ravenshook Cliffs don't cry for me, my dear
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph shook her head gently, not moving closer seeing the slight stiffening of the other wolf. She understood well enough, she had been a loner too for awhile and knew that closeness, while necessary for most wolves from time to time, came with its own dangers. Physically and more intangibly. Her voice was soft enough, barely louder than the crashing waves but calm and clear rather than sorrowful. "We're all entitled to our highs and lows, and first separations are always hard." She did not offer her own memories, unsure whether they would be welcome, unsure if the situations were even similar at all. After all no one had forced her to leave, Heph could have always gone back, but if she had....it had been suffocating, slowing draining the laughter and light from her eyes and from her throat and her lungs.

She was not sure what to do, she wanted to help, but she had no idea what would be of assistance and what might only bring further harm. "I..." And she thought of herself, perhaps time would dull all wounds and she did not miss her family hardly at all. And she thought of Iseul so far from home and still missing it. Perhaps it was only that time would tell and everyone was holding out for a tomorrow that hurt a little less. A maudlin thought. Her paws shifted a bit in front of her but she offered nonetheless "I'm afraid there's not much I can do for your sorrows but I have a den not far from here, if you would like a warm place to sleep for tonight and don't mind eating whatever we can rustle up, I hardly ever use the place." She would have to ask Rodyn, but she felt that he might allow a visitor if she stayed nearby.
Messages In This Thread
don't cry for me, my dear - by Ursula - April 20, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: don't cry for me, my dear - by Heph - April 20, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: don't cry for me, my dear - by Ursula - April 20, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: don't cry for me, my dear - by Heph - April 21, 2023, 12:01 PM
RE: don't cry for me, my dear - by Ursula - April 23, 2023, 10:41 AM
RE: don't cry for me, my dear - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 10:07 AM
RE: don't cry for me, my dear - by Ursula - April 30, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: don't cry for me, my dear - by Heph - May 01, 2023, 07:22 PM
RE: don't cry for me, my dear - by Rodyn - May 10, 2023, 04:39 PM