Ocean's Breath Plateau If There's a Way
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph let out a chortle. "That's true." But her voice was fond nonetheless. It might be difficult for someone to imagine, it was not that she did not feel valued. Rodyn and Samani had both made her feel welcome, her skills useful, and any contributions she made meaningful to the pack. But the alphas of Moontide were also her friend and she was proud to see his work especially reflected in their borders and caches.

She nodded her head and her eyes glimmered at the description, but her voice was warm. "I'm sure you will if it's something you'd like to do." While Void and Meylodi might wander for a time before finding a place to settle she was sure that they would stay long enough to meet a few wolves and perhaps pick up a few things if they wished. She offered a bit more, as if to explain her confidence in her own assertion. "We have wolves with all sorts of skills about whatever you'd like to learn. Fighting from Void. Rodyn was first hunter in Moonglow and he's a skilled ambassador and scout. Samani's a hunter though she's visiting Moonglow now. Mojag knows quite a bit about the creatures and the land and the sea, and a bit of healing too, helped me out when I had some trouble. Iiana's a fierce hunter. I'm a bit of a hunter and wanderer too. And whatever we don't have you're welcome in Moonglow and Moonspear's borders they have many skilled wolves as well." Void may have told her about the open door policy, but if not it was worth mentioning.

Moontide was still a small enough pack, and while Heph enjoyed the feeling of intimacy and friendship that came with that there were challenges that made their relations with their sister and mother pack advantageous. Well established as it was she was sure Moonglow had many skilled in various trades if there was any knowledge that Moontide was lacking and Meylodi wished to know and she would not doubt Moonspear's prowess either. Aiolos was in Moonglow as well, and he had the bearing of an older and experienced fighter so she had no doubt that if she wished to test her skill Meylodi would find plenty of challengers.
Messages In This Thread
If There's a Way - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: If There's a Way - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 08:23 PM
RE: If There's a Way - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 08:35 PM
RE: If There's a Way - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 08:49 PM
RE: If There's a Way - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 11:14 PM
RE: If There's a Way - by Meylodi - April 24, 2023, 11:37 PM
RE: If There's a Way - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 11:56 PM
RE: If There's a Way - by Meylodi - April 25, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: If There's a Way - by Heph - April 25, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: If There's a Way - by Meylodi - April 25, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: If There's a Way - by Heph - April 25, 2023, 03:37 PM