Moonspear they come and go and go and come and go.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn was surprised by the look she gave him, even more so when she spoke. His ears perked in curiosity just before she began screeching to the sky, at which point he regretted everything. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

"Ah, fuck..." Penn moaned, grimacing as he tried to tuck at least one ear against his shoulder to shield it from the noice. He frowned at her when she stopped, but couldn't really fault her. He had asked for it.

"I forgot about that," Penn commented, "Can't you take lessons or something? I get that you can't hear, but your normal speech doesn't make me want to shove rocks in my ears. Surely it's not hopeless..."

It didn't take long for Meerkat to magically teleport there because it's Wolf. Penn gave her a smile and watched as she spoke to her mother. She mentioned a playdate with their kids and instantly, Penn felt the need to excuse himself. It appeared to be family time now, and while he knew he was kinda sorta family, he didn't really feel too much like it. He was quiet for the moment, though, waiting for an opportune moment to excuse himself.
Messages In This Thread
they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 26, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 30, 2023, 06:43 AM