Redhawk Caldera From Bissau to Palau, in the shade of Avalon
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
Especially compared to Mereo but even Akashingo, life here in Brecheliant was slow. Even after Atreus’s ankle felt better, nothing was asked of him in particular. For the first few weeks, he felt a little disoriented and more than a little restless. But as the one month mark sneaked up on him, Atreus felt like he’d settled back into the easygoing rhythm of this place.

He kept himself busy by exploring every inch of the caldera, including the caverns beneath. They reminded him of being back at the palace. He had never been a fan of the subterranean hallways, luxurious as they were, so Atreus didn’t spend much time underground. He preferred walking along the territory’s rim and enjoying the views, which included the mesa in the distance.

Atreus stood there now, gazing at the palace. He knew he ought to go back and explain himself in person. By all accounts, @Amalia’s conversation with Toula had gone well enough. They weren’t going to come looking for him, as far as he knew, and might have even written him off by now. Still, Atreus felt it would be most respectful to bid his formal farewells to Makono et al

He turned his back on the horizon and began climbing down into the caldera, headed toward the place some called the Hobbit Hole. There was a little hill over it with some sort of blossoming tree. It was one of Atreus’s favorite spots to simply sit and think.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From Bissau to Palau, in the shade of Avalon - by Atreus - May 09, 2023, 10:32 AM