Lost Creek Hollow The humbling river
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
Atreus would’ve preferred to succumb to his injuries, though that didn’t happen. He didn’t even get an infection, by some incredible stroke of (mis)fortune. That probably had a lot to do with the woman who would not let him just die with(out) dignity.

By the time the pain tapered enough to allow Atreus to think a little more clearly, he still had a death wish. But he had spent the last few days in a haze of pain and painkillers, dreaming almost exclusively of Amalia. He couldn’t do that to her.

As it stood, she was probably worried sick about him. Atreus had no idea how many days had passed but he groggily lifted his head this morning and looked around for the she-wolf who reminded him of Ancelin. If she’d introduced herself as @Ash Paw, he couldn’t remember.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
For days she and @Crowfeather had worked tirelessly to keep the boy alive and infection clear. Finally he was good at least that he wouldn't succumb to onfection. Unless he went trotting in a bog or some stupidity like that. But if she had her way he wouldn't move until she or Crow said so.

Today she found him awake woth clear eyes. She nosed at hia cheek checking again for fever but he was fine.

Hello.
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
She came to him, her nose cool against his cheek. Atreus pulled away from it without thinking. He exhaled through his own nose, adjusting his weight a little. Everything was still very tender, so he tried not to move too much.

Do you have a scout here? Someone who could send a message for me? Atreus wondered. I know it’s a lot to ask on top of everything else. But my sister is the only reason I have to live. I don’t want her to wonder where I am or worry about me.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
He was starting to feel a little better. Clearly by his movement away from her. But still pained clearly. She frowned in thought.

Ash thought through it. They didn't have many, but she could send Silver perhaps or Kestal. Or bite her pride and ask Germanicus in Kvarsheim.

We can do this. What is her name and pack? And loacstion of pack?
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Her name’s Amalia. She lives with Brecheliant on Redhawk Caldera. It’s—I don’t know where I am, Atreus realized aloud.

He hoped maybe she could sort it out for herself. His crotch was starting to throb in a decidedly unpleasant away. Atreus grimaced, shifting again. Could he still pee? He supposed he must be able to urinate somehow, otherwise wouldn’t he be dead or something?

Am I a girl now? he asked, apropos of nothing.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ashe Paw listened. Riverclan in the Rising Sun Valley. I'll send someone to Amalia.

She shook her head. Still male. Just no children unless you adopt some. But once you heal, your body will work just fine. Just no ejaculation when in sexual maturity.

She looked him over. Who did this to you? 

She'd do her best to make sure that justice was served, because this was a huge cruelty.
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: strong, misogynistic language.

He couldn’t have children. Atreus didn’t know how to feel about that. It seemed like a lot to process. For now, he decided not to think about it but focus on whether or not he could take a proper piss.

When asked who’d done it to him, his face contorted and he groused, My cousin, Masque. She and her mom are total cunts. I guess my aunt is missing and she thought I had something to do with it. I didn’t, she’s just a dumb fucking bitch. If I ever see her again, I’ll tear out her fucking throat.

Dayum, pardon his language. O_O
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
You know me mouth like a sailor so i don't mind it at all :D

Ash Paw was surprised that he took it as well as he did. She thought for sure there would be some foul language, maybe some crying. But he handled it like a champ, whether it was good or bad that he had no reaction she hadn't determined yet.

But then the language started and blue eyes got wide in her head, but she said nothing merely listened. 

She looked him over as he spoke and nodded. In this case I Don't blame you and i might help. This was not a good thing and even if you had something to do with her mother's disappearance, this was not the way to handle it.
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
It’s the second time she tried to kill me, the fucking psycho, Atreus spat, his whole body going rigid in anger.

But that hurt, causing him to wince and try to relax. It was crazy how much one burst of anger could tire him out. He had slept for days and yet Atreus felt like he could sleep for a few more.

Might help how? he mumbled, interested in spite of his painful exhaustion.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
She listened and frowned. What is her damage? Clearly something was wrong with the girl if she was trying to kill other wolves all willy nilly. Perhaps she was a follower of Sos only, that could be why, maybe?

I don't seem like much, but I can certainly hold my own. I also know many poisons and remedies that can cause pain and death. I prefer not to use them, but the knowledge is there.
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He didn’t fully understand Ash Paw’s question, though he thought it suitable to emphasize, She’s a psychopath.

She spoke of poison and part of Atreus was intrigued about this woman essentially offering to kill his cousin. It occurred to him that she didn’t know Masque’s side of the story at all. It was nice having someone blindly take his side like this.

But on the other hand, he kind of wished she’d just as readily offered those poisons to him like he’d asked. This thought pushed him into a thoughtful silence, so that Atreus made no reply to that particular offer.

He did say, Please, just get that message to Amalia, before turning away and feigning sleep until the real thing came along.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
There had to be more than that. Even Psychopaths had a reason for doing the things that they did. She just didn't know what it was. And truthfully it didn't really matter, she just wanted to know if she was a danger to anyone else or just him. What she had done to him, it was awful.

She knew well he had wanted to die and she had told him she would speak with him about it still when he was no longer thinking whilst in pain.

I will get a message to your sister. Sleep well.