Greatwater Lake but i'm not gonna go down with my hometown in a tornado
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
304 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: slightlyyyy suggestive? marking as mature just in case
How sweet.
In one swift move, Zaahira's tongue presses at the lips of her packmate. Demanding and dripping with want, ablaze with the head rush and uncaring of whoever else might see. 
Her smile turns crooked, devilishly curving until dimples form below her eyes, the fur at the nape of her neck spiking upward, though not out of malevolence. She removes her eyes from her maiden for only a moment, a flicker of orange glancing towards the trees. Perhaps some privacy would do them good. 
She speaks only with her body, a willowy forelimb wrapping around Selena's own as another fervent kiss is pressed to her mouth. Slowly, she pulls back, wading until water becomes land and gravel returns to grass. The snake calls for the bird with a rattle of its tail. 
Follow me.