Alpine Lake I don't wanna row, row, row the boat
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
All Welcome 
mira sat near the waterside on a stone, sunning in the open. between her paws she held a bone, gnawing on it from an earlier catch. a rabbit- most of which she had left elsewhere after eating it at the kill site, and now she snacked only on the last hind leg, which she had carried with her when she decided to sit by the lake, attempting to clean off the last few chunks of meat.

her tail was tucked close to her in an attempt to keep her heat scent from floating off and drawing too many unwelcome guests- while she was not afraid, she was certainly cautious. and yet still, nothing could stop her from going where she wanted to go. hence her resting in the open.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 27, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - June 30, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 30, 2023, 11:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 02, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - July 14, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 21, 2023, 11:40 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - August 10, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - September 22, 2023, 09:34 PM