Moonstone Quarry BWP: TSS A hunting we will go
Moonspear
Villager
513 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Prompt is this one A herd of elk are trapped in a mountain pass. Tagging @Aiolos @Kukutux and @Shikoba because they can call a hunt if they so wish :D If we need extra wolves I can throw Rodyn in here he could have come to tell them that they are going to be grandparents :D I think this would make the most sense for a trap and it seems mountainous to me. Backdating this to the 2nd unless i need to forward date. Just trying to keep my timeline semi-decent. 

Ajei woke with the morning light. As she shifted from her parents side, a strange bellowing reached her ears. IT was faint and far away, but she caught it. It would sound every so often. IT was strange and sounded dangerous, but she wasn't sure what it was. So she lifted her head and searched for any of the more important adults, such as her mother or her leaders.  Wandering if one of them could tell her what it was. 

As they followed it the sound drew closer and closer, louder and louder and the more she listened, ,the more it caused her fur to stand on end. Something wasn't right. Something or many some things sounded distressed and unsure. As they drew nearer, she got lower and lower to the ground, ears twitching, nose wriggling. Unsure what was so loud, but it sure was scary.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Ajei - July 06, 2023, 06:33 AM
RE: BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Aiolos - July 07, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Ajei - July 07, 2023, 03:40 PM
RE: BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Aiolos - July 26, 2023, 04:25 PM
RE: BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Ajei - July 26, 2023, 09:28 PM
RE: BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Aiolos - August 03, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Ajei - August 04, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Aiolos - August 10, 2023, 10:34 AM
RE: BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Ajei - August 10, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: BWP: TSS A hunting we will go - by Aiolos - August 24, 2023, 04:29 PM