Ouroboros Spine BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh
Moonspear
Villager
497 Posts
Ooc — Danni
AJei smiled up at her. Why be anything but kind? It generally confused her. What else could she be? Were wolves mean? Were there some out there that were nasty. She furrowed her tiny brow. Are there mean wolves out there, miss Heph?

Ajei smiled then. Oh! Yes. Yes I would. I want to see the little crabbies, and the big water. But mama says be careful it be dangerous. And i want to touch sand. Maybe I see Mojag? and Rodyn? He gonna have babies! That's nice. Babies be cute. I see lots of little baby birds and brother otter has babies and little fishs!

A giggle left her and she nodded. Mama very good hunter, one of the best. But. Ajei's ears drooped a little. 

I think she getting tired and I not very good hunter. I think i too little and I don't like hunting. It is scary. But I can't tell anaa that. How disappoint she be.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - July 11, 2023, 06:58 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - July 25, 2023, 06:07 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 01, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - August 03, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - August 05, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 05, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - August 09, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 10, 2023, 09:18 AM