Ouroboros Spine BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph shrugged her shoulders gently. "Maybe they didn't." She did not know why wolves were the way that they were. And some of them being a little bit rough around the edges had never really bothered her, although as a loner she simply would have walked away. Surprised at the list of others that might want to come to the sea she tried to remember those names. Chiteo she did not know, but she thought she had heard something of Arrluk and Massaraq. "Arrluk and Massaraq...are those Kukutux's pups? Everyone can come as long as all the adults agree." It sounded like she would be talking to Moonwoman in the near future after all.

Frowning a bit her voice gentled into something softer and lower. "I'm sorry your insides feel jumbly. Being brave isn't about not feeling afraid though, it's about doing what you need to anyways. Like I'm a wolf too but you're talking to me right now." At the end she lightened her tone into something a bit more joking.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - July 11, 2023, 06:58 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - July 27, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 01, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - August 03, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - August 05, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 05, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - August 09, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 10, 2023, 09:18 AM