Ocean's Breath Plateau I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph was reinforcing the borders, occasionally weaving in and out of them to explore further afield. She enjoyed keeping her skills sharp by continuing to venture beyond the now familiar nooks and crannies of the plateau. Her paws were swift and sure on their journey more out of practice than any intent and she mapped out any changes in her head without much thought.

When she saw Marina she considered the other wolf briefly. Though she had endeavored to be there for the mother as much as she could, hunting and bringing water, and then occassionally watching over the pups to give the other wolf a break she still felt a sense of distance. And now that the young ones were running amok themselves it felt she saw less and less of the entire family.

I ghosted some past interactions so let me know if you'd like me to change/adjust anything
Messages In This Thread
RE: I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better - by Heph - July 31, 2023, 07:39 PM