Ocean's Breath Plateau It's just ink on paper
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph took the offered pelt with a smile, it was a fine color and well-preserved, unique. Samani would have had some use for it more than simply draping it in a den. She swallowed but her thanks were warm. "Thank you. It is good to meet you. Congratulations to your mother, I'm sure Hljodrfell will prosper with her." Solveig had presented a sensible and level-headed strategic mind when Heph had met her, while she hoped their old leader was found she had no doubt that Solveig would lead well in her absence or if she was never recovered. 

Nodding she took a moment, and spoke thoughtfully, mind thankfully distracted with practical things. "This makes sense, when you speak of beyond the mountain range do you mean to the south in the flatlands and wilderness or to the east of the sunspires? We would welcome a chance to share in a larger hunt although we may not be able to send many hunters. One of our alphas recently passed and her family may wish to remain here." Her voice fumbled at the start of explaining Samani, but she spoke evenly after that. She was no stranger to death, and yet admittedly she had not braced herself for the loss of any of her friends. If anything Heph had thought with all her galavanting and exploring she would be the more likely to perish early. 

Realizing she had not caught the other wolf's name she paused in her speech. "Sorry I don't think I caught your name?"
Messages In This Thread
It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 10, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 10, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 11, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 16, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 11, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 14, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 16, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 20, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - December 15, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - December 17, 2023, 12:12 AM