Wheeling Gull Isle nut butter bar
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
-They're exhausted, but I stayed for a bit, and I think that helped them get some rest,- he replied, casting a glance to Seal who he felt he didn't know as well as he should. When was the last time he'd really felt like he knew any of the kids he should? It was probably when Primrose, Alyx, Quetzal were born, and that felt like eons ago. So much time lost. So many lives he wished he could be more a part of. Phox's chest felt tight, but he knew it would pass.

Towhee went on to explain about where Fen, Killer, and Penn had gone. -I guess I knew on some level. It's just so hard to keep up with everyone. Balls, I don't feel like I know most of my grandkids. Or even your kids,- he admitted sheepishly. He knew Caracal lived here, but what else did he know about him? He had a wife and a bunch of kids (along with some adopted), but wasn't there more? What was Caracal, really?

Thankfully, his sister saved him with a question, pulling Seal into the conversation, who quickly filled him in on all that had happened in Moontide and Moonspear. -Damn. Maybe I'll hit up Moontide and see if they can use my help somehow. Just for a little bit, after we're done with our visit here,- he suggested. -I won't have to stay long or anything, but it might be a nice gesture since Moonspear was so nice to me while I was there.-

Sialuk had been a little too nice, in fact.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
nut butter bar - by Phox - September 23, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Towhee - September 25, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Seal - September 25, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Phox - September 27, 2023, 09:09 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Towhee - September 27, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Seal - October 01, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: nut butter bar - by Phox - October 03, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Towhee - October 03, 2023, 08:52 PM
RE: nut butter bar - by Seal - October 05, 2023, 01:54 PM