Sun Mote Copse athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise
Moonspear
Villager
499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
its so pretty

Ajei smiled at the mention of Frolic happy to hear her name. She loved them both. And she imagined she'd like Orca too. But only time and meet ups would tell.

Ajei chuckled a little. Arrluk is not my brother, Chiteo is. Moonwoman says Arrluk is of land and sea this is why he looks as if he is orca. But my mama says Chiteo and i look like her family. It is nice to have family names.

She listened as the mother of seal spoke and she smiled at the different places pointed out. It was so pretty here and clearly a lot of thought had gone into all of this. It was nice and sweet and she so hoped the family could make this a beautiful home. She would make sure to remind Moonwoman to visit. And maybe she and her mother could even visit and help set them up for winter. Her mother was star hunter after all.

Before Ajei could even laugh, a scent froze her. The first noise had dispersed, but Ajei couldn't quite hide the quiver in her nose when a new scent came to them and it wasn't one she knew. Tail slid to her haunches and she blinked rapidly unsure what to say, hoping that Meerkat noticed another too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise - by Ajei - October 26, 2023, 09:55 AM