Shadowwyn Moor relinquo
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
409 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Another approaches. Someone unknown to her; she knows Germanicus by name. He, in turn, addresses her as Tauris — she is of Kvarsheim.
Wren would not make the same mistake twice.
Much too frail to even consider a lunge for the dark eagle, she retains her stillness, her rigidity. Her face contorts into a horrid, distilled rage. You took her from me, Germanicus.
Did this presumably innocent, bystanding woman know? Did she care?
A ragged breath cuts from her lungs, ice cold as air turns to steam before her. You ruined it. You ruined-- you destroyed her life, and now she's gone. You made her fucking leave! She left me, she-- her cries turn guttural, shards of glass lodged in her throat. why? Why did you tell me? Why couldn't you have just given her that, that, that peace? Why couldn't you let her love me?
She pleads, and yet she doesn't even know what for.
My-- my entire fuckin' life has fallen apart, Germanicus! I mean, for fuck's sake! Kvarsheim hates me, Riverclan hates me, I'm-- I'm terrified, to go back to my own home, because they're gonna hate me too. And you just had to go and take the one fucking person I had! The one good thing!
Her knees begin to tremble.
His departure from the valley was not enough; no, not nearly so.
But she could not; would not, no, not here. Her sole opportunity to truly enact revenge had been ripped right from her hands, her sole opportunity to bring the woman she loved a final sense of peace; gone, impossible to reach. It enrages her.
Her gaze turns toward the strange woman and her ears press to the back of her skull as if she were anticipating the whirl of cold wind; teeth sunken into flesh. A glance, then, once more for Germanicus. Darkness pools in her irises. There is so much, so much still to say, so much that she could not when her reputation and livelihood had already crumbled before her. And so, after a heavy silence, she whispers: I hope I never fucking see you again.
Messages In This Thread
relinquo - by Germanicus - October 29, 2023, 08:45 PM
RE: relinquo - by Wren - October 29, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: relinquo - by Tauris - October 31, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: relinquo - by Akavir - November 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: relinquo - by Germanicus - November 01, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: relinquo - by Wren - November 01, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: relinquo - by Tauris - November 03, 2023, 10:05 AM
RE: relinquo - by Akavir - November 03, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: relinquo - by Germanicus - November 03, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: relinquo - by Wren - November 03, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: relinquo - by Tauris - November 04, 2023, 02:25 PM