Ocean's Breath Plateau I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph laughed, light with Marina, but listened intently. Such traits made sense to seek in a partner from a settled wolf and she found herself agreeing. "Good traits to have in a partner. I hope you find your match, man, woman, or anyone in between. You deserve someone who will be with you through thick and thin and won't make it too much of a trial to be with them." Her voice was warm and genuine. Wolves by nature were not stable, neither was the world, but she felt she understood the desire to have a partner who would buoy alongside you in a storm rather than drift away.

She thought for a moment, but she had answered this question many times now and she was slowly coming to realize the truth in it from each utterance. "Hmmm I'm not picky when it comes to gender, but I think I'll have to flatter your tastes by imitating them. Someone reliable, willing and able to keep up with me." She did not need someone to care for her, could handle herself, but she could easily see resentments creeping up if her partner wished to dampen her spirit, her tendency to explore or hunt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better - by Heph - November 04, 2023, 02:32 PM