Redtail Rise i'll sit all alone, watch from the edge of the earth
58 Posts
Ooc — Van
A good sign, a welcoming gesture; Carrion quickly took the space at the girl’s right shoulder, owlish gaze imploring her to lead them onward. This was the coyote-battler’s realm, after all, she herself was only a guest to border-tending.

As they moved, she eyed the deaf girl sidelong. It was her first opportunity to really study her up close, and she found herself captivated by the pattern of colors against her burnblack coat, the churn of youthful muscle, and the glint of dark saffron eyes. The falcon was interesting, too, but it did not stay in one place long enough for her to observe it as well.

Carrion suddenly lifted her nose to the wind. What was that? She looked to her companion. The scent of something dead had wafted in.

i haven't decided on what they should find or if there's anything else present around the dead thing, so feel free to improvise as much or as little as you'd like <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll sit all alone, watch from the edge of the earth - by Carrion - November 04, 2023, 04:11 PM