Totoka River obliterate the remnant
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ahaha s'all good
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze's ears splayed at first and her verdant eyes took to a brief squint. Surely, this was Pied... although the lack of recognition she saw in the other female's expression did lead her to question it if only for a second. Ame knew her markings well enough and doubted that many others wore them in the same manner. Although if she had encountered a doppleganger, she would not be able to deny her surprise.

Yet, matters seemed to resolve themselves and a greeting came her way. She mirrored the small tail wag and exhaled a small sigh -- a breath she had not even realized was caught in her throat. Understandable, it is alright, she replied to the apology with a small dip of her muzzle. Amekaze liked a nondescript, secretive existence anyway, and did not despair over a wolf not remembering her. Besides, as Pied had said, hunger had been a much greater thought then. Those days had been... strange, even for her and she was loathe to remember them in too excruciating of detail.

She listened, then gathered her response carefully. Well enough. I have only recently come to find the coast and already the sea-side has treated me better than inland has. Ame took a small pause and shifted her weight. You have joined a new pack? she asked, referencing the shift in scent and well, location too. It seemed Bon Dye had lost her loyalty, although Amekaze had heard the pack had reformed and moved. But, she thought she smelled.. Akhlut? That or the sea was in her nose.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - December 26, 2013, 11:20 PM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Pied - December 27, 2013, 02:13 PM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - January 03, 2014, 03:48 AM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Pied - January 03, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - January 04, 2014, 04:07 AM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Pied - January 05, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - January 05, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Pied - January 06, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: obliterate the remnant - by Amekaze - January 07, 2014, 05:48 AM