Greatwater Lake lady of the lake
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
A 'hmmmm' passes over his lips at her first string of words. His dark masked face lifting to the sky and his eyes closing as he did so, breathing deeply. The sun god was not an easy God. Not an extremely kind one and tested all those under his light. Yet he was mighty and could bring death as much as it could life. Naberius only followed the mighty

She quips about the south, causing him to turn back to her. She does not speak more on it and so he nods and moves the conversation away from her and onto him... which was perfectly fine by him. Home for me is south as well. South as always, I suppose. Akashingo, at the time, though our people are on travel as we prepare a summer palace for our Queen. Before, it was the Land of Sun and Sand, which I was born. 

He does not speak titles. None like Lord and Prince. Not now. If her past was a bitter one, if her home a sore subject, if she were alone, flaunting such things would not win her favor and Naberius was a type of man always wanting a woman's favor.
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Messages In This Thread
lady of the lake - by Hemera - September 22, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: lady of the lake - by Naberius - September 29, 2023, 10:15 PM
RE: lady of the lake - by Hemera - October 02, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: lady of the lake - by Naberius - October 10, 2023, 09:22 AM
RE: lady of the lake - by Hemera - October 28, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: lady of the lake - by Naberius - November 11, 2023, 08:55 PM