The Sentinels If forests could talk, what would they say?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Question after question she lobbed his way. Verx shook his head to each and every one of them, grin growing broader with each word. At her last supposition, a definite nod.

I dunno why I'm here, he remarked, shrugging. I don't think I was here before. But I love the coast, and I'm traveling it for a time.

And why? Why bother?

Much better fare up in the great beyond.

Vercingetorix eyed the silvery woman, head slightly tilted. I'm assuming you're. . .dead, he mused. Or whatever we are. Otherwise you wouldn't see me. Unless I'm not actually dead—God if I'm not, fuck, he laughed, gritting his teeth.

It would be a cruel twist of fate.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 08, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 09, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Vercingetorix - November 12, 2023, 04:07 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 13, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 18, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 23, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 24, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 26, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 29, 2023, 01:48 PM