The Sentinels If forests could talk, what would they say?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
She wasn't settled; he could feel it. Then again, he'd never been any sort of therapist. He didn't have the words to make her feel better, and so he remained silent along with her until she spoke again.

Which. . .huh. Two chatterboxes, and moments of quiet between them. Who'da thunk it?

Nah, I feel 'em here, Vercingetorix replied, casting his head to look all around. Their spirits. At least some of them. Maybe some of them went elsewhere, though.

He cocked his head, curious as to her thoughts— The great forests where I grew up—I walk through them again now. Maybe they're the same trees. Maybe they're these trees. But I definitely feel energy here.

It was hard to tell. Whatever. Science and philosophy could go kick rocks.

How long are you gonna stick around down here?

He didn't mean the forest, specifically.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 08, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 09, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 13, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 18, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 23, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 24, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 26, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Vercingetorix - November 28, 2023, 08:04 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 29, 2023, 01:48 PM