Luneshale Pass looks like there's no more room in hell for me
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
298 Posts
Ooc — Twin
OMG WOOOOOOOO

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: vague/implied grossness, violence

he is larger. stronger. but she is quicker.
his teeth aim to sever her upper jaw. just as she swerves to dodge, a shadow and sudden coolness smother her. there is another— the imperator.
never before had she been thankful for a man's assistance. she is quick to join, to assist, to bombard the black wraith with vicious, swift fury. khusobek held the rear, the imperator held the front; and jodai now found herself diving beneath exposed belly with the hopes of destroying the chances of this world ever seeing children with the face of a pig.
she will spare no expense with the sharp cut and deep crush of teeth that have been honed, ready and waiting, for a moment such as this.
Messages In This Thread
looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Runihura - December 03, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 08:06 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 04, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 04, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Zaahira - December 04, 2023, 02:46 PM