Two Eyes Cenote sixty-third [ap]
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
She considered, the trade of furs sounded most promising and familiar but she remembered Samani's ulaaq and the care put into it and Towhee's talk of finding a stone for her brother. So she knew that even if her own life as a wanderer was not one that encouraged trinkets instead of travelling furs the pack would appreciate the opportunity to trade. "We use many furs and would welcome trade of them and meat, especially of creatures we do not encounter by the sea. Many of our number like to decorate our dens or ulaaqs with flowers, stones, though I have never seen inlays of wood."

She took a few of the berries, they were surprisingly sweeter than she remembered plants being, far too used to eating the bitter buds of spring when prey was scarce. A smile spread across her lips at the look but she demurred with a soft shake of her head. "I'm afraid I personally cannot speak for alliances of marriage, Moontide is a sister or perhaps more accurately daughter pack of Moonglow. The Moonwoman there, Kukutux, handles matchmaking if there is matchmaking to be done although I have not heard of any political matches made. But I could speak to her about the matter if it is of interest?" The grandeur and customs of her hosts she found charming, but she wondered if it would suit a wolf used to village life, or vice versa. But Rodyn had spoken of matchmaking parties and perhaps the Moonwoman could arrange that for the young wolves of the Moon pack sand Akashingo and Muat-riya. After all Moonwoman had three young sons, and Shikoba too had children and Moonspear had had many in the previous year who would soon be grown and might seek partners. An attraction or attachment might blossom then, naturally in the way that suited the village and politically beneficial as well.
Messages In This Thread
sixty-third [ap] - by Senmut - December 03, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Heph - December 09, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Senmut - December 09, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Heph - December 09, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Senmut - December 17, 2023, 03:34 AM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Heph - December 17, 2023, 11:40 PM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Senmut - December 26, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Heph - December 26, 2023, 11:34 PM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Senmut - December 27, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Heph - December 28, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: sixty-third [ap] - by Senmut - January 13, 2024, 06:57 PM